Wednesday, June 24, 2009

What's Going On...

Let's see what I've been up to....well, as of my last check up at the Doctor's last Friday when I was 36 weeks, I was 2 cm. dilated and 80% effaced. This didn't get my hopes up at all because I remember I was that way with James for around 2 weeks. My next appointment will be this Friday....I'll keep you posted!

I decided to leave Saturday morning so I could be at Sue's baby shower at 12:00. We had a nice time and she said that she was surprised, so that was good. I ended up spending the rest of the day with Sue and Travis and then spent the night at my parents house. Fortunately, I was able to spend Father's Day with my dad.

Mike didn't go to PA. with me, instead he stayed home with the kids and took them to a birthday party at Chuck E Cheese on Saturday. This was a party for Charlie's friend Carla from daycare. The boys had fun at the party, although apparently James threw up on the way there...fortunately they sell t-shirts at Chuck E Cheese!!

Charlie started swimming lessons on Monday and we all went to the swimming pool last night. Here are some photos. Looks like James is doing his own swim lesson, he was doing this and going backwards...
This is a little squirter that Nana and Grandad got for the boys. they love playing with these in the pool...if you look closely you can see Charlie in the background.
This is how the boys get around our neighborhood! They love it!!
This was taken on Saturday at the party @ Chuck E Cheese!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great photos! Can't wait to see the boys this weekend.

Mom