Thursday, October 08, 2009

Charlie's Turning 4!!

Charlie is going to be 4 on Sunday!! His preschool does something really cool on the day he chooses to celebrate his birthday. They have him walk around the sun (in the classroom) the amount of times that equals his age. He is also supposed to take in one photograph for each year with a short note of what was special about it. These are the photos that I picked for him to take tomorrow.

This is Charlie making Hershey's kisses at the Hershey's Chocolate Factory. (Age 3)This is the first time he went skiing. (Age 2)
This is the first time he walked on the beach. (Age 1)
This is when he first started standing. (Age 9 months)
I'm also going to be taking in some treats for his preschool class. Since I don't have a lot of time to bake I decided to make brownies in a muffin pan with cupcake liners...I'll let you know how they turn out.

No comments: