Things I miss about my boys:
- Seeing them first thing in the morning and hearing them say, "Hi Mama".
- Getting and giving hugs and kisses throughout the day.
- Playing with them and talking with them.
- Listening to the funny things they say.
- Watching the baby get excited while he watches them play.
- Having them at the dinner table.
- Seeing their smiling faces.
- Hearing them laugh.
- Saying Goodnight to them before they go to sleep.
I know...they're only gone for a week and they're having a blast so I should take advantage of the quiet and enjoy some time to myself. I just miss them being around, they're fun to be with!