Saturday, July 17, 2010

Great 10 Miler

This morning I made it out to the trail around 6am to run my 10 miler. It was a pretty good run. It was around 74 degrees and about 80% humidity. I started sweating shortly after I started, it felt really tropical and wet. I took my CamelBak with me and a couple Power Gels. As I was running on the trail I saw 2 bunnies, 1 dear, lots of bikers, many other runners and 1 man in a suit...maybe he was walking to work? I felt really good during the run and was happy that I remembered to use BodyGlide this time.I took a picture of the trail before I started. It's the W&OD Trail in Ashburn.
Me, before I started.

We're on vacation this week. It's more like a stay-cation...we're not really going anywhere, except for day trips. I plan to stick to my training schedule. Monday and Wednesday are spin classes, Tuesday is intervals, Thursday is my tempo run and Saturday is my long run (11 miles). I plan to do this early in the morning so I can spend the rest of the day with my family having fun!

Hope everyone has a good weekend!

2 comments:

mommaof3ontherun said...

You won my clif shots giveaway!!!! Email me your address so that I can send it to the company!

mommaof3ontherun said...

And don't forget to tell me what flavor you would like to try...not sure you get to pick but it doesn't hurt to ask!