Monday, April 06, 2009

March Highlights

Here are some of the highlights from March that I forgot to post.

The first two photos are some of my favorites. On this day we decided to check out some parks that we hadn't been to yet. I need to start getting photos with all of us in them. for some reason it's either Daddy and the boys or me and the boys...I guess I just need to start asking strangers to take our picture.



Charlie felt like dressing up in his fireman costume that Nana and Grandad got for him. Not sure where his pants were....











Charlie and James had lots of fun painting at Nana and Grandad's house. I'm glad this stuff washes off. James loves to wipe everything on his face...paint, food...whatever's around.




















This is Charlie at his friend Hunter's birthday party. This was the first time he went bowling and he had a blast!

No comments: