Tuesday, February 16, 2010

An Award

I just received a Beautiful Blogger award from Mom Vs. The Boys I thought it was nice that I received this award from another mom to all boys. This is my first blogging award ever! I'd like to pass on this award...

Here are the rules:
•Thank & link to the person that gave you the award.
•Pass this award onto 15 bloggers you’ve recently discovered and think are fantastic.
•Contact said Blogs and let them know they’ve won.
•State 7 things about yourself.

Here are some of the recently discovered blogs that I've stumbled upon and just started reading; I think they are all pretty interesting and I'm looking forward to hearing what they have to say.

1. Boy Crazy [finding clarity in the chaos]
2. Raising My 4 Sons
3. Snips and Snails
4. Green Beans and Little Things
5. The Confused Homemaker
6. My Boho Baby is Hippie Chic
7. Saving Mom's Money
8. Diaper Monologues
9. One Stop Boy Shop
10. Running Around for No Reason
11. Sweetheart Moments
12. The Red-Headed Step-Child
13. We Are THAT Family
14. Things I Can't Say
15. Mom Tried It

Now for 7 things about me:

1. I lived in Germany for 3 years and loved it!
2. My third son was born in our minivan (didn't make it to the hospital).
3. Chocolate makes me happy.
4. I think being a mom is one of the hardest jobs in the world, but also the most rewarding!
5. I enjoy listening to music and going to concerts, but I don't get to do it nearly enough.
6. I love running! It's something I didn't discover till much later in life. I wish I had more time to do it.
7. I love being a mom of all boys.

Thanks again, Mom Vs. The Boys!!

13 comments:

Shell said...

Your third was born in your minivan???? That was my fear with my third, too. My first two came so fast, but we lived really close to hospitals then. With the third, we lived 45+ minutes away- they actually decided to induce me b/c of this. But, the second I felt anything, we rushed the hospital. I wasn't in full labor or anything, but they decided that since I was there and they were going to induce in a few days, it would be safer to just go ahead and induce then.

Thanks for the award! :)

Kristin said...

Thanks so much for the award!! I loved reading the seven things about you too!!

Nancy said...

Thank you for the award and for reading my blog!

Your 3rd son was born IN the mini-van!? OH MY! I loved reading the 7 things about you.

We mom's of all boys need to stick together because they gang up on us! :D

Heather said...

Yeah, the third one just couldn't wait to get here!! If you're interested in the details, I blogged about it here: http://crazytoddlers.blogspot.com/2009/07/39-week-update.html

Kristen said...

Thank you so much! How sweet!

mrs.notouching said...

Nothing like waking up to a nice blog award! Thanks!

Melissa said...

Thanks for the award Heather! I'll do my best to get my list up soon. The Sickness seems to have set in permanently and we're struggling to get much done. BTW WOWZA on the minivan birth! What a story to tell your LO someday.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I like the new look.

After watching the snow skiing, you need to add Mike's name to the title of the blog some how! LOL

CW

Kim said...

Thank you so much! I am very honored.
I can't believe you gave birth in the minivan! You are Super Woman!

Saving Moms Money - Melissa said...

Thanks for the award!! Your site is cute...our worlds are kind of crazy with toddlers arent they! AND...OMG, you gave birth in your mini van? Please do a blog post with the story lol

Mommy to 5 boys said...

Thank you so much!

I loved reading your seven things. :) I'm with all the other readers on this that I can't believe you had your third in the car. YIKES!!!

Have a great night!

Elizabeth @claritychaos said...

Thank you, Heather! It's an honor to be recognized and I'm so glad you enjoy my blog - it means a lot.

Thanks so much!

-elizabeth