I wanted to say thanks to Kadie at There She Runs for nominating me for the Stylish Blogger Award. Kadie and her daughter ran a 5K together on Saturday and had lots of fun! (Go visit her HERE.)
There are 4 duties to perform to accept this award:
1. Make a post and Link back to the person who awarded you this award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Award 5 recently discovered great bloggers.
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them they’ve won!
Here are 7 random things about me:
1. I like being a mom to all boys. I'm really okay with not having any girls. Some times people make comments like, "Now you just have to try for a girl" or the last time I was pregnant I heard, "maybe this one will be a girl". Each time I heard these comments I would respond by saying that I was happy with the boys that I have...but people would still look at me like they didn't believe it.
2. I have a touch of road rage...(I'm sure my husband would disagree with that.) I was never annoyed by other drivers when I lived in PA. I guess that's because I lived in the country and it didn't seem like people were in that much of a hurry and neither was I. But, since living in Germany and driving on the autobahn at any speed I wanted then coming here to northern VA where everyone seems to be in a hurry except for the slow drivers that insist on slugging along in the passing lane I have become a bit bothered by the way people drive. I don't actually yell at other drivers, I just yell out loud to myself in the car...
3. The first job I ever had was a cashier at a grocery store. I think I was 17 years old at the time.
4. The first car I ever owned was a Fiat convertible. It was so much fun to drive. It was a stick shift. I think I drove it for almost a year before it died on me on the interstate late at night. This was back when we didn't have cell phones and I had to hitch hike to get a ride home.
5. I'm having a hard time not signing up for a bunch of races! I'd really like to sign up for more races but they start adding up after awhile. I've been making a list and will decide which ones are really important to me and then sign up. I have to narrow it down some how.
6. I want to try lots of new things this year! I'd love to do a duathlon, a metric century ride (or a century), a relay, another half marathon and possibly another marathon in the fall.
7. I had no idea when I first started blogging that I'd be so inspired by so many other bloggers out there!
1. Has anyone out there participated in a Ragnar Relay? and if so what did you think of it? I was looking at their website and noticed that they have one that goes from Cumberland, MD. to D.C. and it sounds like fun.
2. Does anyone out there use spinervals? and if so which ones would you suggest to someone?
I'm not going to tag anyone because it seems like a lot of the blogs I read have already been tagged. I'd love to hear from you though so leave a comment if you can relate to anything I've listed!