Thursday, November 19, 2009

That Was Dumb!

This morning before work I proceeded to let both of the older boys pick out the cereal they wanted for breakfast. The younger one quickly chose while the older one took what seemed like f-o-r-e-v-e-r! Anyway, after they had the cereal in the bowls and they were ready to eat I remembered that we had no milk. I said outloud, "Silly Mama, I gave you cereal and we don't have any milk...that was kind of dumb!" Then my 4 year old asked me, "Mama, is dumb a bad word?" and I responded, "No, it's not a bad word but I probably shouldn't say it." Really, I don't think it's bad at all, but then again I don't want my 4 year old running around saying that everything is dumb!

Which reminds me...yesterday after my 4 yr old got home from preschool he told me that Jackson (a little guy at his school) told him that his drawing was stupid. (how dare he say that!) I asked him what he thought about that and he said that he wants to fight him! He also told me that he told his teacher what Jackson said and that Jackson got in trouble. I can't believe the things kids say to each other at this age, they're still so young.

No comments: